Pippas skincare routine here - http://www.pippa.ie/my-full-skin-care-routine/
Image was created in the US in 2003 by a plastic surgeon and his wife Jenna frustrated at the quality of products on the market for an affordable price Image skincare was born. It has gained a huge cult following and now the mass beauty market are starting to sit up and take notice with the fantastic results Image are delivering. Image is a cosmeceutical which goes down to the basal layer of the skin and changes the function of your cells - which means real results.
The range is divided into homecare and professional care. Images core belief is that homecare will deliver 80% of the results you are looking for in conjuction with an in salon regime.
They recommend that four key products are enough to get you started -
1) Cleanser am &pm, 2) Serum am &pm, 3) Protection for during the day 4) One extra product such as a night cream, eye cream, mask, exfoliator
1) Vital C vitamin range : good for dry and roscea skin Vitamin C builds up the skins protection and acts as a natural SPF it helps to reduce redness and build up the skins natural lipid layer to protect it.
Range: Vital C Cleanser
Vital C Hydrating Serum
Vital C Intensive Moisture
Vital C ACE serum
Vital C Enzyme mask
Vital C eye cream
2) Ageless: The ultimate Anti Ageing range containing alot of AHA's (Glycolics), Retinols and Peptides which are all highly active ingredients. These products will make you peel but will deliver amazing results. Main ingredient Glycolic
Range: Ageless Total Cleanser
Ageless Retinol A Cream
Ageless Eye Cream
Suitable for anyone who wants a real result, Anti Ageing, Wrinkle reduction, not suitable for those who are pregnant or sensitive. Most of these products are gradual build up products so they can only be used once a week at first and then more during the week.
3) The MAX: Images "botox in a bottle" A range that is based on stem cells (plant stem cells) which work to cellophane the cells to stop them ageing - the sooner we are on this the better. Main active ingredients are stem cells.
Range : The Max Cleanser
The Max Stem Cell Serum
The Max Eye cream - reduces wrinkles by 17% in 15 days
4) Iluma: This is the brands main range for pigmentation reduction and prevention but other products in the range can be added to these products to give fantastic results for pigmentation. Pigmentation is becoming much more common now as we have alot of hormal changes going on as well as more exposure to UVA and UVB rays.
Range: Iluma Cleanser (very similar to Eve Lom)
Iluma Lightening serum - great for everyone it protects from pigmentation and reduces redness.
Iluma Brightening cream - amazing night cream to brighten dull & pigmented skin
Iluma Hand lightening cream - ideal for golfers. gardeners that have started to age on their hands
5) Clear cell: This is a highly active salicylic acid range which is excellent for acne or breakout skin. The range can be used in conjunction with the other ranges as
recommended by an Image trained therapist.
Clear Cell Cleanser
Clear Cell Toner
Clear Cell Lotion
Clear Cell Pads
6) Ormedic: This is a 70% organic balancing range for combination skin that has an oily element.
Balancing Bio Peptide Cream
Gel Balancing Mask
Balancing lip enhancement complex (this is actually amazing)
6) Prevention Plus: Range of daily protection moisturisers
Prevention Plus Factor 30
Prevention Plus Matt Factor 32
Prevention Plus Factor 50
The Image range is best used after having a consultation with a qualified skin therapist
Professional Treatments: Oxygen Facial, Signature Facial and The Signature Facelift peel require no pre treatment the higher level peels for Acne, Roscea and Pigmentation require use of some of the Image products before treatment so an Image consultation is required before these peels :) See www.bellabeauty.ie for available appointments or to book a complementary consultation call 096-77391.