Ceramide barrier balm / night cream / moisturiser
Skin Good Fats is a night cream meets barrier balm meets daily moisturiser for those who cannot live without a comforting layer of moisture. We need good fats on our dinner plate and sometimes our skin needs good fats too. This PM moisturiser is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory with a buttery balm texture.
- Irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your barrier and helps to stop itchiness
- Very dry skin – oils to take the place of those your skin ain’t making
Not suitable for:
- Sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid known to improve skin barrier function
- Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free + suitable for mamas-to-be.
Directions for use:
- Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serumed. Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for extra skin balance and moisture.Nerdie tip:Great for irritation post-peel, and on dry and cracked elbows and heels.