Over-the-counter products only treat the skin’s surface layer. Optimal skin health is achieved by reaching live tissue. IMAGE Skincare professional products work at a cellular level to treat fine lines, fade sun damage, increase hydration, control acne and stimulate cellular turnover for more youthful, smoother looking skin.
The Image Skincare system is available exclusively through licensed physicians and aestheticians who are highly trained and educated in individual skincare programmes.
Ageless Total Retinol A Creme is a highly concentrated blend of Retinol and Polypeptides which will resurface, transform and repair aging or acne prone skin.
How to use:
In the evening apply a small amount to cleansed, dry skin. Avoid products that irritate the skin while using this product.
- Must use Prevention + SPF daily with use of this product
- Discontinue use 48 hrs pre/post-op for waxing, peels, microdermabrasion and laser treatments
- Use every other day in the first two weeks due to the high concentration of active ingredients in this product
Aging skin, Oily/Acne, Sun damaged skin types
- Potent Anti-Aging properties
- Rejuvenates and repairs aging/acne prone skin
- Significantly reduces fine lines
- Visibly tighter skin
- Treats all levels of acne
- Paraben Free
Vitamin A Skin Revitalizer, strengthens collagen also with AHA exfoliators
Anti-wrinkle peptides relax facial tension hence reducing facial lines. Reduces the intensity and frequency of neurotransmitters that cause muscle contractions and inhibit catecholamine/muscle release.
Brings super hydration to the skin
Skin soothing properties
Contains tannin, a potent anti-oxidant to protect against environmental aggressors. Gamma-oryzanol, tocotrienols, and tocopherols also do this job.
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Image Exlusive Peptide Blend
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Cucumber fruit extract
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E and Rice Bran Oil